UA-16177645-2

Welcome to RATANOOGA Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox RATANOOGA Chatbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Hey Ratanoogians! Don't forget, the chatbox is only for casual chat. Please post actual questions in the relevant section in the forums. :)
@  Caryn : (20 July 2017 - 09:01 AM) There are some updates. I see the forum banner isn't working either, so assume Tails hasn't received the update email. Looks like we can't use it for 3rd party IMG pic posting anymore. Not sure if existing images used on the forums will be restricted or only future posts. Will have to find another file host site :(
@  DiscoMoose : (19 July 2017 - 10:14 AM) hey Lolly, not that I know of . . .
@  lollyh : (17 July 2017 - 03:07 PM) Hey all.just received an email about photobucket & upgrading your account.anyone else receive this email?.:unsure:
@  Rattieroos : (16 July 2017 - 11:17 AM) Hey all, so we can never learn enough... I still don't know why some of my rats chew paper?? They actually eat it. Does anyone know why? :bigeyerat:
@  Rattieroos : (15 July 2017 - 07:15 PM) Thanks Caryn and Lolly, I'm assuming it's mammary, don't know for sure yet. My vet is on leave :( only back on the 24th! I'll see if we can wait but if it grows by next week I'll have to take her to the other vet.
@  lollyh : (14 July 2017 - 10:44 AM) oh no roos. :ratsad: that's awful.i am so sorry. *hugs* .7 months is young.
@  Caryn : (14 July 2017 - 07:13 AM) Ah no, that's terrible. Had one girl, Apple, who also got her first one really young. Didn't have a vet back then who could spay either. Sending :goodvibes:
@  Rattieroos : (13 July 2017 - 11:18 PM) I found a lump on Peaches late this afternoon :ratsad: I think it might be a mammary tumor based on positioning :( She's only about 7 months now. It was such a shock! :ratsad:
@  Caryn : (12 July 2017 - 01:46 PM) Sorry, Tails is the one who organises the Christmas in July. I don't get involved with that unfortunately. Hopefully she will still run it like usual this year :bigeyerat:
@  lollyh : (12 July 2017 - 12:53 PM) awww no roos & amber.i am sorry to hear this. :ratsad: but i understand *hugs* .maybe caryn or tails can do a post & see who is able to partake or not. :) my finances are also tight.
@  Amber : (12 July 2017 - 12:00 PM) I'm so sorry Lolly but I can't afford to be part of Christmas in July either :ratsad:
@  Rattieroos : (11 July 2017 - 09:40 PM) Seriously no money for Christmas in July :ratsad:
@  Rattieroos : (11 July 2017 - 09:39 PM) Thanks Loll :D
@  lollyh : (11 July 2017 - 03:09 PM) Soo its JUly fellow noogans,are we still gonna have xmas in july?. :wub: :wub:
@  lollyh : (09 July 2017 - 10:41 PM) shoo roos,that is awsome news with emo, :clap: .hope he continues that way. *hugs*
@  Rattieroos : (09 July 2017 - 07:16 PM) :D
@  DiscoMoose : (09 July 2017 - 07:08 PM) That's so awesome about Emo! Well done Emo!! You go boy!
@  Rattieroos : (09 July 2017 - 12:47 PM) Correction ~ his IS a black Berkie. Not was :ratno: He's just so rusted now that he's not so black anymore.
@  Rattieroos : (09 July 2017 - 12:44 PM) Had my mischief of 5 boys running around on the bed with me just now.. still too sore to do much... anyway... I was just thinking and wanted to share...... My grandpa Emo is almost 2 yrs and 4months and he's never needed a vet!!!!! That is soooo awesome, he was a black Berkie from a home litter and we never even knew who his father was. :yogiedance: :tummykiss: :Kiss: my precious children. Love them all sooooo much. Just thought I'd share :D :P
@  Rattieroos : (09 July 2017 - 12:43 AM) Thanks Moose, I just looked now and her neck ones have completely cleared and the hair has grown back. :yay: and that was without using the regal. She still has a few smaller ones that she scratches open but I left her for a few days in the bigger cage to settle with Duff and was so chuffed when I saw her neck now :D

Photo

2013 Online Rat Show Results

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

ronelrat

ronelrat

Since owning rats i've lost my mind but found my soul

• Premium Breeders
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1998 posts
  • I own 21+ rats
Here are the lucky winners! congRATS to you all!
:clap:
We decided to give each category winner a small gift, along with a ribbon. Hopefully you'll receive your parcel before Christmas!

MISS RAT (Sexy Vixen) Rat owned by Natalie Landsberg
Posted Image

MR RAT (Sexy Hunk) Rat owned by Mavdb
Posted Image

CUTEST BUB: Rat owned by Mavdb
Posted Image

BEST SENIOR: Rat owned by Caryn
Posted Image

BEST PAIR: Rats owned by Claire Brown
Posted Image

BEST SHOW STANDARD: Rat owned by Robyn
Posted Image

FUNKIEST COLOUR: Rat owned by Caryn
Posted Image

PRETTIEST MARKING: Rat owned by Leonie Duncan
Posted Image

CUTEST EARS: Rat owned by Janelle
Posted Image

BRIGHTEST TEETH: Rat owned by Caryn
Posted Image

LONGEST TAIL: Rat owned by Mary-Anne
Posted Image

BEST DRESSED: Rat owned by Natalie Landsberg
Posted Image

BEST HAIRDO: ...and its a tie!
Rat owned by Robyn
Posted Image

Rat owned by Clair
Posted Image

BEST WANNABE: Rat owned by Leonie Duncan (Super Rattie?)
Posted Image

BEST IN SHOW: Rat owned by Mary-Anne
Posted Image

THE ZZzzz AWARD: Rat owned by Caryn
Posted Image

MOST PUBLICITY: Rat owned by Caryn
Posted Image

MOST AFFECTIONATE: Rat owned by Mary-Anne
Posted Image

BEST BEHAVED: Rat owned by Janelle
Posted Image

LEAST OBEDIENT: Rat owned by Claire
http://i901.photobuc...zps0962415d.jpg

I really loved seeing all your amazing photos!
Will definitely do this again.... maybe 4 or 5 smaller shows throughout the year.
Thanks everyone!!!
  • Rattieroos likes this

Janelle

Janelle

Teenage Rat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 988 posts
  • I own 5 rats
YAY Well done to everyone who participated it was so much fun and so awesome seeing so many stunning photos!

Caryn

Caryn

Rat + Horse Enthusiast!

• Moderators
  • 10911 posts
  • I own 4 rats
congRATS to all the winners!! :clap: And thanks to everyone who voted for my furkids... especially my two old madams Echo and Midnight :wub:

RN%20Sig%202016-17.jpg

CindyR

CindyR

Adult Rat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2072 posts
  • I own 3 rats
Wow, congRATS all. Stunning pics worthy of their votes :happydance:.

lollyh

lollyh

Adult Rat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1746 posts
  • I own 5 rats
congRATS to the winners!!!!! http://forums.ratano...tyle_emoticons/default/trophy.gif

rata_zps6tmspkww.jpg       

LuvRats

LuvRats

Adult Rat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1880 posts
  • I own 0 rats
Awesome!! :happydance: Thank you so much for those who voted for Bear, I'm sure he'll be as proud of his ribbons as I am, lol. congRATS to the other winners, it was super fun to see the lovely pics & I'm super impressed by the standard set, there are some stunning pics in this competition. I can't wait for the next one :happydance:

Mavdb

Mavdb

Adult Rat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2686 posts
  • I own 6 rats
congRATS to everyone, thanks for sharing all the cuteness! and thanks to everyone who voted for our babies :)

Mom to Arthur, Snoopy and Roo. Watching over us: Asterix, Obelix, Poker, Blackjack, Hercules, Lancelot, Galahad, Percival, Merlin, Dennis and Charlie Brown.

DanielleD

DanielleD

Baby Rat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • I own 5 rats
Awwww! He won Mavdb!! congRATS to all the winners.

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

LimeZest

LimeZest

Teenage Rat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • I own 4 rats
Whoohoo! All so well deserved! :D Didn't I say that it'd be impossible to choose between Bear and Poggin? :loveyoueyes: Thanks to everyone who voted for my Moon and Knight... it's extra special coz they're both going in for The Snip today, so these wins will count as good vibes :ratyes:
LimeZest

Posted Image

lilianblythe

lilianblythe

Teenage Rat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts
  • I own 5 rats
Well done all :clap: :clap: :clap:

[color=#800080;]"I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details." - Albert Einstein[/color]

[color=#800080;]__________________________________________________________________[/color]

[color=#800080;]Current Mischief: Zipporah, Sam Vimes, Willikins, Pratchett & Fresca[/color]

[color=#800080;]Playing at the bridge: Magrat Garlick, Susan Sto Helit, Spiderman, Russell, Wallie, Luca, Gino, French, Leila, Batseba[/color]

raggedtoothguppie

raggedtoothguppie

vesana servatrix rattorum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1875 posts
  • I own 7 rats
Yay :happydance: thanks everyone who voted for my babies. Now I can tell people that I have award winning rats lol

Newly owned by: Meg, Luna, Flower, Belle, Mei, Mulan. 

My baby living in SA: Alanna.

Love you always: Timothy, Butterscotch, Nutmeg, Arwen, Eowyn, Gryffen, Pegasus, Hazel, Macadamia, Indigo, Bear, Milo, Cocoa, Nesquik, Rosie, Valancy, Stirling, Chocolate, Trufflehunter, Reepicheep, Puzzle, Jewel, Poggin, Fledge, Mr Tumnus, Numair, Polly, Sir Henry, Tinkerbelle, Scarlett, George, Mini. 

sherri

sherri

Premium Breeder

• Premium Breeders
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
congRATS every one I enjoyed receiving each of your emails with your pics, my days were filled with extra cuteness and it was so nice to see some of my little squeakers all grown up!!

ladypandora

ladypandora

Founder, Mischief Rat Rescue & Mischief Pet Products

• Members (Advertising)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2468 posts
  • I own 11-20 rats
congRATS to everyone! Claire, your caught in the act pic was the best ever! Hehehe.

Posted Image
Proud slave to the Mischief Horde.

www.facebook.com/MischiefRatRescue
ladyp145@gmail.com

Tails

Tails

RATANOOGA Co-Founder & Avid Photographer

• Administrators
  • 9580 posts
  • I own 0 rats
congRATS everyone!! I think I'll participate too next time!

Rats:
Cats:
Scooter & Angie

:ratangel: RIP: Maxie "my Maxibon", Pepper "my Pepsicola", Intel "The Original Fragile", Apple "my Fadapple", Linux "my Beautiful Girl", Feyrith "my Banana-Face", Xeon "my Old Cronky", Ramoth "my Badgerboo", Orlith " my Orly-whip"/"my Orlyball", Wirenth "Wormy"; Vignette "Figgy Pudding"; Iso "Iso 1000 / Hamster Rat"; Macro "The Fats"; Oscar ("my little lion"), NiMH "Nimble-Thim/Nimbelina", Pidtjie "Pidjtie-Poodle", Thyme "Teecky", Brie "my Broo", Cinnamon "Cinna-mom", Three "Wheel Tail",Treble "Trebbest / Buddahbelly", Cotton "Cottonball"
tag #ratanoogarats on your rat photos on Instagram!

LuvRats

LuvRats

Adult Rat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1880 posts
  • I own 0 rats

Now I can tell people that I have award winning rats lol

lol, I thought exactly the same. Bear got extra scritches last night when I told him he is a STAR & is getting ribbons to hang on the cage :D I'm sure he knew what I was saying lol

RatSmitten

RatSmitten

Teenage Rat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts
  • I own 3 rats
Congratz to all winners. Beautiful babies and it really was hard to choose. Let's hope next time my babies will get something. Can't wait it was so much fun. Well done to all.
Posted Image

ronelrat

ronelrat

Since owning rats i've lost my mind but found my soul

• Premium Breeders
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1998 posts
  • I own 21+ rats
The following parcels were posted today: (See your tracking number) Robyn PE 751 140 054 ZA Janelle PE 751 139 878 ZA Claire PE 751 140 006 ZA Leonie PE 751 139 864 ZA Sam (Settican) PE 751 139 952 ZA Mary-Anne (Hand delivery) Natalie Landsberg... PLEASE send your postal address asap as your parcel is ready to post! Caryn...last but not least... Just finishing up your last goodies. Will be posted Monday morning! :)

Caryn

Caryn

Rat + Horse Enthusiast!

• Moderators
  • 10911 posts
  • I own 4 rats

Caryn...last but not least... Just finishing up your last goodies. Will be posted Monday morning! :)

RN%20Sig%202016-17.jpg

Mavdb

Mavdb

Adult Rat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2686 posts
  • I own 6 rats
Thanks for the wonderful prizes! Will send pics soon :) Arthur is already enjoys his pouch :ratyes:

Mom to Arthur, Snoopy and Roo. Watching over us: Asterix, Obelix, Poker, Blackjack, Hercules, Lancelot, Galahad, Percival, Merlin, Dennis and Charlie Brown.

LuvRats

LuvRats

Adult Rat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1880 posts
  • I own 0 rats
Thank you so much :D Will let you know when received :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users