UA-16177645-2

Welcome to RATANOOGA Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox RATANOOGA Chatbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Hey Ratanoogians! Don't forget, the chatbox is only for casual chat. Please post actual questions in the relevant section in the forums. :)

@  CindyR : (09 November 2017 - 08:51 AM)

I'm in too!

@  lollyh : (07 November 2017 - 12:23 PM)

ha!! i am in.woohooo. :clap: :thanx: :happydance: :yay: :ratlol:

@  lollyh : (30 October 2017 - 08:59 AM)

Rip my sweet Winston. :bigeyecry: I am gonna miss you sweet boy.you are with nougies in heaven.

@  lollyh : (24 October 2017 - 11:21 PM)

Yes I am Roos but I know their is a problem with the forums.it was put on Facebook..apparenting it was hacked & we waiting for tails to fix.on my pc it won't let me in.says decriptive website in big red writing.i am only getting in on my ipad. :ratsad:

@  Rattieroos : (23 October 2017 - 07:43 PM)

Hello..anyone still on here.?

@  lollyh : (23 October 2017 - 09:29 AM)

Hey everyone.is the forums back up & running?.

@  Rattieroos : (16 October 2017 - 11:28 PM) Oops wasnt finished. I will miss them like mad. :cry: :cry: :cry: This will no make my losses this year 9 :( :bigeyecry: I have 12 rescues left. My 10day old babies are turning 1 year tomorrow already. I will always have my few rats but I can't take on rescues anymore. At least for a while. Hope everyone is well.. sad to see the forum so quiet. I know I'm one of the quiet ones. @Lolly, thanks, missed you all too. I'm sure you and Winston miss her gentle nature. *hugs* *hugs*
@  Rattieroos : (16 October 2017 - 11:21 PM) Not able to be on much lately but had to tonight. I had to say goodbye to my beloved Grandpa Roo and his faithful Nibbs this evening. My heart felt like it was in pieces. Roo would have turned 3 next Tuesday. I keep expecting to see them in their cage or have them on the bed with me.
@  lollyh : (03 October 2017 - 09:07 PM) Hey Roos.yes!!. we have missed you. *hugs* thank you swty.miss her gentle nature so much. Poor Winston is also missing her too.
@  Rattieroos : (30 September 2017 - 08:31 PM) Hey all, haven't been on for ages. @ Lolly, so so sorry about Nougies :ratangel:
@  lollyh : (28 September 2017 - 09:01 PM) hehehe after all our rattie talking. :ratgiggle: .i forgot to ask you about the new posting method for here. lol
@  Caryn : (28 September 2017 - 08:52 PM) lol Was lovely to finally meet you in person after all these years :D
@  lollyh : (28 September 2017 - 03:54 PM) So today i finally got to meet my fellow noogan caryn today while up at the Spca.i was so excited to meet her.i screamed her name like a mad person. :clap: lol
@  Caryn : (27 September 2017 - 08:44 PM) Ah no :(
@  CindyR : (27 September 2017 - 12:56 PM) Aaarrrggggg! I can't seem to post any pics with this new image site. My pc refuses to work with it.
@  Tails : (19 September 2017 - 01:40 PM) for the most part, the NB images are done, but please drop me a PM or an email (not here in the chat) if you see any more 3rd party photobucket broken image links (excl posts made by members other than admin/Tails)
@  Tails : (19 September 2017 - 01:07 PM) yay banners done so far
@  Tails : (19 September 2017 - 12:39 PM) @lollyh, dont think he's a RN member :) and I'm so so sorry about Nougies :( :( :(
@  DiscoMoose : (19 September 2017 - 10:34 AM) i'm really sorry Lolly. She was most beautiful and special girl. I am thankful that she could go peacefully at home, with those she loves. <3 rest in peace dearest Nougies. All my love and compassion to you, Lolly <3
@  lollyh : (18 September 2017 - 09:56 PM) hi all.my very special nougies passed away this morning at 2:20am. :ratsadlook: .she reached 3 yrs & 2months.gonna miss her so much.she passed with sweet winston by her side till the end.

Photo

Would you try this?